The use of busbar systems with their versatile rail-adaptable connection, switching and installation devices is an ideal and cost-effective electrotechnical enhancement of modern distribution boards due to their small footprint, compact design and quick assembly contacts. Mounting is implemented on longitudinal stays. The busbar spacing is 60 mm.
Notable cost reduction compared to conventional installation in switchgear and control cabinets due to the following reasons:
- Mechanical fixing and electrical contacting in a single step
- No access wiring and fewer busbar terminals used
- Double use of the busbar space
- Clear arrangement
- Straightforward replacement of individual devices or whole combinations
- High operational safety through finger-safe covering of the adapters and device holders
All the above advantages are felt especially in cases where many tap-off units of the same performance range are required.
- Область применения
8US busbar systems are used for the direct busbar-mounting of current-limiting devices (protection devices) such as fuse switch disconnectors and circuit breakers as well as complete load feeders.
8US busbar systems are designed for horizontal mounting of the busbars.